Would you like fresh sourdough bread delivered to your office or workplace? Then Riddle-Me-Rye Bread Club is for you!
Riddle-Me-Rye runs a “Bread Club” pre-order service whereby employees at participating offices/workplaces can place group orders with Riddle-Me-Rye for delivery on Wednesdays.
How does it work?
- Any office or workplace in central Edinburgh can sign up to Riddle-Me-Rye Bread Club.
- Participation can be on a one-off basis or regularly as required.
- Every fortnight Riddle-Me-Rye will post a rotating selection of sourdough bread and other baked goods that are available to order that week on the Bread Club section of the Riddle-Me-Rye website.
- Customers can review the current selection available and place orders for that week up until Monday 5pm (orders are placed by emailing a spreadsheet order form through to Riddle-Me-Rye).
- Riddle-Me-Rye will confirm the order and deliver delicious sourdough bread and baked goodies to the office/workplace on the Wednesday of that week!
- Each person’s order will be bagged separately.
How to get started?
- Review the Terms and Conditions
- Assign a Bread Club Co-ordinator for your workplace – Bread Club Co-ordinator qualifies for free bread! (see terms & conditions)
- Send a message to Riddle-Me-Rye via the contact form asking to request the spreadsheet order form
- Peruse the current selection
- Place an order!