I am delighted to have been invited to participate in this cracking event which is being jointly organised by the owners of two wonderful Edinburgh Old Town cafes – Tasty Buns (Bread Street) and Pinnies & Poppy Seeds (St Mary’s Street).
The idea is to bring together a range of small producers under one roof and give folk the chance to sample a range of their wares. It will take place on Sunday 21st October from 11am – 5pm in the Hub on the Royal Mile.
In addition to Tasty Buns and Pinnies & Poppy Seeds the other producers taking part include Bada Budan, Sugar Daddy’s, Moo Pie Gelato, Mr Eion coffee roasters, Grace & Co, Mademoislle Macaron, Casa Angelina and The Haven cafe.
Riddle-Me-Rye will have the following baked goods available in addition to our full range of stock items:
- Riddler plain sourdough
- Chocolate, orange & hazelnut sourdough
- Roasted beetroot, black sesame & toasted coconut sourdough (silver medal winner #scotbreadchamps 2018!)
- Foreign Extra Rye sourdough
- Lemon & Vanilla Brioche buns
- Traditional Italian Focaccia with a choice of three toppings (Cherry tomato & thyme / Courgette & parmesan / Red onion & gruyere)
Hope some of you can make it along to the Treat Fest! It would be great to have a chance to chat!