Bread Club Terms and Conditions
- Every participating office/workplace must assign a Bread Club Co-ordinator who will act as the contact point with Riddle-Me-Rye.
- The Bread Club Co-ordinator is responsible for collecting the payments from colleagues, submitting orders & paying Riddle-Me-Rye.
- Permission should be sought from facilites management and/or senior management if required.
- Payment to Riddle-Me-Rye is for the whole group order amount in a single transaction (cash, card or bank transfer).
- The Bread Club Co-ordinator will receive free bread (see below).
- Orders must be placed by Monday 5pm at the very latest for delivery Wednesday (12noon-4pm). The sourdough production process commences on Monday evening so it would not be possible to accept orders later than 5pm Monday.
- Orders cannot be cancelled after 5pm Monday and must be paid for in full.
- Deliveries will be made to the reception areas of participating offices/workplaces unless by prior agreement with Riddle-Me-Rye.
- The minimum group order for participation in Bread Club is £30.
- Allergen information is included at the bottom of the page containing the selection of goods available each week. It is the responsibility of customers to review the allergen information if they have allergies. Specific allergens are listed against each product. However, all products are made in an environment where gluten, milk, eggs, mustard, nuts & sesame are handled frequently. Products cannot be guaranteed to be free from traces of these ingredients. If in doubt please contact Riddle-Me-Rye with any allergen-related queries before placing an order.
- Placement of an order indicates acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- The Bread Club Co-ordinator will receive one free sourdough loaf for orders over £30 or two free sourdough loaves for orders over £50.
- If preferred a sourdough loaf can be swapped for two smaller items (e.g. scones, teacakes, focaccia slices, brioche buns, bialys etc)